WHAT WE DO
Synthesis of oligos, entire genes, their fragments, double-stranded RNA etc.
Modification of DNA and RNA oligos, DNA fragments, RNA etc.
Cloning of DNA fragments, RNA interference, microRNA, CRISPR-Cas9 etc.
Primer design for PCR, RT-PCR, biochip hybridization
Genetic Laboratory ServicesAll kind of polymerase chain reaction including:
- Multiplex PCR
- Nested PCR
- Arbitrary Primed PCR
- Real-Time PCR
- For in vitro research only
Molecular and Cellular Biology ServicesEL BUEN GEN has a scientific and technical base that allows developing and producing new molecules.
Our Molecular and Cellular Biology Services include, but are not limited to:
- Gene cloning and subcloning
- Gene synthesis
- Primer and DNA fragment design
- Gene expression vector construction
- Protein expression and purification
- Protein analysis (SDS-PAGE, Western, IP, etc.)
- Mammalian transient transfection
- Mammalian stable transfection
- Cell lysate preparation
We are doing the work in the shortest time
We offer wide range of genetic and protein products
Our company collaborates with many various company, institutions and labs over the world
Own DNA laboratory and research base
Interpretation of results
Our employees are qualified specialists; many of them are PhD
Need specialist advice?
Genetic studies allow to conduct an individual analysis of the genotype of the organism. The results obtained can be used in diagnosis, prevention and in selecting of an appropriate treatment for a number of diseases. In addition, in some genetic centers, on the basis of a DNA study, a conclusion can be obtained on establishing the degree of relation.
What is the use of genetic studies in medicine?
Deciphering the DNA sequence has opened up tremendous prospects for all of humanity. First of all, we are talking about genetic studies in the diagnosis of hereditary pathologies and methods for their prevention and treatment. From this point of view, the following types of diseases can be distinguished:
- monogenic - those that are due to a mutation in one gene. These include phenylketonuria, congenital hypothyroidism, cystic fibrosis, adrenogenital syndrome, etc. In some cases of heterozygous inheritance, with well-timed diagnosis of existing congenital pathology and with early treatment, the patient manages to maintain the quality of life and the level of health;
- polygenic (or multifactorial) - due to both genetic mutations and the influence of external environment. Earlier, they were called ‘diseases with hereditary predisposition’. These include diabetes mellitus type II, schizophrenia, hypertension. Personal diagnosis allows you to choose methods of prevention of genetically predetermined diseases and prevent their development.
The expression of genes or their transcriptional activity plays an important role in the implementation of genetic information. It is evaluated by determining the level of micro-RNA. To conduct this, specialised equipment and trained personnel are required. These studies are carried out in the centers of innovative biotechnology and genetic research only.